Infrastructure Engineer is required for a technology transformation project within a Public Sector organisation, this role is outside IR35.
Infrastructure Engineer must have the following skills:
- have previous experience with transformation projects
- have demonstrable understanding of –
- Cloud Identity
- Cloud Productivity Services rollout and management
- Device management services
- be able to perform discovery on incumbent technology estate
Good technical understanding of the following will be required –
- Microsoft Active Directory, Federation Services, Certification Authority
- Microsoft Windows Servers 2008-current
- Exchange server
- Server lifecycle management
- Experience with Windows, Apple, Android and iOS end-user device management
- Application packaging, delivery and lifecycle management
- Powershell scripting and automation
- Experience with Public Sector
- Existing security clearance or willingness to go through the process
Please note that our team will provide support and guidance to the selected candidate. This employment will include travel between customer sites.
If you are interested in this role please feel free to send an updated CV and I will be happy to discuss in more depth.
|Salary||£450 per day|